What does it mean?
Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraception.
Studies indicate that slightly over half of all cases of infertility are a result of female conditions, while the rest are caused by either sperm disorders or unidentified factors.
According to The Reasearch :
- About 20% of cases of infertility are due to a problem in the man.
- About 40% to 50% of cases of infertility are due to a problem in the woman.
- About 30% to 40% of cases of infertility are due to problems in both the man and the woman.
- Varicocele(For Men)
- Blockage of the ejaculatory duct( For Men)
- Clomifene (For Women)
- Metformin ( For Women)
- Bromocriptine ( For Women)
We Also Have Solutions For Pregnancy Problems
- Asthma in Pregnancy
- Diabetes Mellitus and Pregnancy
- Liver Disease and Pregnancy
- Viral Infections and Pregnancy
- Urinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
- High risk delivery
- Painless delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Obstetric ICU
- Infertility Clinic
- IVF (Test Tube Baby)
- Pregnancy Care
- Laparoscopic Operations
- Neonatal OPD
- Pediatric OPD
- Ayurved OPD