What does it mean?
Gynaecology is the study of the female reproductive system, its functions, disorders and diseases comes under the heading of gynaecology.
This can include complaints ranging from menstrual problems to uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and cervical polyps. Consultant gynaecologists can also provide advice on contraception and disorders of early pregnancy.
Common gynaecological operations include hysterectomy, laparoscopy and colposcopy.
- Basic Work-up of the Infertile Couple
- Hormonal Evaluation
- Tarns Vaginal Sonography
- Ovulation Induction & Monitoring
- Semen Evalution & Processing
- Cryopreservation Sperm / Egg / Embryos
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination )
- IVF- ET ( In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI ( Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Assisted Hatching
- Blastocyst Embroy Transfer
- Donor Oocyte Programme
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval ( PESA / TESA etc)
- Evaluation of Male patient
- Recurrent Misscarriage Clinic
- High risk delivery
- Painless delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Obstetric ICU
- Infertility Clinic
- IVF (Test Tube Baby)
- Pregnancy Care
- Laparoscopic Operations
- Neonatal OPD
- Pediatric OPD
- Ayurved OPD