What does it mean?
Ear, Nose, and Throat Center Your ears, nose, and throat are all connected. That’s why an ENT specialist, also called an otolaryngologist, is a one-stop place to treat earaches, nasal allergies, sore throats, and much more.
Conditions of the ears, nose, and throat come in all shapes and sizes, ranging in severity and differing in symptoms. So you may think that tonsillitis (a condition in which the tonsils become inflamed) has no relation to sinusitis (an illness associated with congestion and sinus pressure), it could well be different from your perception.
Actually, ears, nose, and throat work together as an intimate trio. That’s why a problem in any one of these areas can take a toll on all of them — discomfort in your nose may affect your throat. But their interconnectedness can also be beneficial — treatments and nutrients that heal or protect one part of the system may transfer over and help the others.
- We have a team comprising of ENT surgeons, pulmonologists, bariatric surgeon, dietician and paediatricians.
- We have the facility to diagnose sleep apnoea with battery of tests like sleep study, sleep endoscopy and radiology. We have a dedicated Sleep Study Suite.
- Comprehensive management of sleep apnoea which includes Robotic procedures, Procedures with coblation, CPAP machines, dietary advice and bariatric procedures.
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery ( FESS)
- Video Laryngoscopy
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery ( MLS)
- Endonasal DCR
- Septorhinoplasty / Cosmetic Nasal Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Head & Neck Cancer Management
- Microdebrider System
- Radiofrequency Unit ( Curis 4 MHz)
- Three Chip HD Camera ( Viron 3 )
- GE Anaesthesia Workstation ( Carestation 30)
- High risk delivery
- Painless delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Obstetric ICU
- Infertility Clinic
- IVF (Test Tube Baby)
- Pregnancy Care
- Laparoscopic Operations
- Neonatal OPD
- Pediatric OPD
- Ayurved OPD